Not really, but everyone else gets scared so I figure I can too. I have never been to this dentist before but I have only had one cavity in my whole life so I think I am going to be okay. The only bad part about going to this dentist is they do two first visits for first timers (first timers to their office). Since I have never been there I guess I am a first timer. I asked Michelle because she is not a first timer to this dentist how long it would take. She said the first visit is about an hour. Wow, really an hour. I hope I don't have to wait in the waiting room. Oh well I guess it is worth going to the dentist to hear, you have great teeth!
So the agenda for tomorrow, which is actually pretty jam packed...
*Wake up early and go walk with Michelle.
*Go to Whataburger for breakfast, free BOB's tomorrow. For those of you who don't know what a BOB is Breakfast On a Bun...get it now?
*Michelle has an eye appointment at 10, so I am going to the mall during that time. I LOVE clothes.
*Finish cleaning up my flower beds. Make fun of me all you want but my yard and beds are gonna look GRRRRRRREAT!!
*Go work out...really need to do this.
*Run at least a mile on the street, Hot to Trot is in less than a month.
*Go to the dentist at 2:30 (and probably going to be there for an hour...ouch!!!)
*Go to school to continue cleaning out the science closets
THEN I REALLY DON'T KNOW AFTER THAT, except I will walk my dog when it is nice and cool outside (that's 9 in Temple).
Over and out, hope you are having a great summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment