Monday, June 7, 2010

The Hip...

I am guessing the hip is doing just fine. I learned this weekend that it doesn't do long trip very well but other than that I think it is okay. I played kick ball the other day with my students and was able to run around pretty well. Today I played disc golf and did lots of walking and "jerking" motion when I threw the disc (with NO pain). Later today (at 6:30--very soon) I am going to play softball to test it out even more. Unfortunately, Michelle will not be able to go to the game because it will be a little too hot for her. Hopefully she gets to come to some of the other games this season. So I will be playing tonight without my number one fan =(. Oh well hopefully I will still do well.


UPDATE:

Softball went great. I pitched and made a few plays. I didn't hit very well but that will come around. I also took the dog on a walk tonight with no pain. We walked about a mile. I think my summer routine is going to be walk Lucy every night. Hopefully I will make every night. I walked her around 9 tonight when it wasn't so hottttttt (I think this is going to be the normal time so I don't fry). That is the plan tomorrow along with working out at 6 in the morning.

No comments: