Sunday, June 13, 2010

The hair debate

So those of you who actually read my blog vote on the poll over there on the right. I am trying to figure out what to do with my hair. I have had the same haircut FOREVER. I know guys hair doesn't change much because after all we don't have much hair, but I am tired of walking into the haircutting place and saying the usual.

So here is an explanation of all of the choices:

A. Shaved - I really want to try it just once. I think I could pull it off. If this wins Michelle will kill me because she would hate it to the max!!!

B. Long - I have always wanted to try this also. I normally don't like my hair touching my collar but I have wanted to grow my hair out since I saw a dude able to pull it off. Michelle has her opinion on this also---I have to round of a face.

C. Normal - I wonder if this will win

So vote...I am interested in what other people think!

No comments: