HOUSE-
It has a roof but no shingles. The shingles are suppose to go up sometime this week, I assume Monday. I have to give props to the people working on our house, they are getting it up pretty quickly. Michelle and I have seen the workers out there until at least 6:30 on multiple occasions. We will also get brick this week. I wish Centex would brick more of the house but oh well, I am still pretty happy with it. I will keep you updated on anymore changes with the house.
EXERCISING-
I know its a dirty word, a real dirty word but I think I am getting a little too comfortable on the couch. The only exercising I do is swing my arms all over the place while playing the Wii. Did I mention I sit down while playing the Wii and have started to profect the lay down and play football on the Wii position. So I dusted off the bike tonight and went biking. Same path I use to take a few months ago when I was biking regularly, but this time it was MUCH harder. I guess thats a sign I really need to exercise. I will start tomorrow with my neighbor on something called crossfire. I have never heard of it but once he started explaining it to me I thought it sounded like it would whip me into shape so I am going to try it out. The best part about it is having an accountability partner. I know he will come knocking on my door every day at 5:30 so maybe in a few weeks I will be more satisfied with myself.
WEEKEND-
This past weekend Michelle and I did not do to much but we went to Duplicity. It was a horrible movie, don't waste your money. Michelle and I also met some Russian Missionaries on Friday night. It was pretty cool to meet people in the position. I don't think I am called into mission work, well not full time. But who knows, its not up to me to decide.
LASTLY-
I organized my closet tonight because I hate wearing the same thing more than once in a month. I planned out most of April and then counted the number of shirts I own, not including T-shirts, and it came out to 54. I couldn't believe I had that many shirt, and to think I want more. I think Michelle will prevent that from happening but we shall see. . .
Well I leave you with a picture of our house!
2 comments:
The house is looking great. I enjoy reading the updates on it.
I didn't know there was a guy out there with as many clothes as Adam. I wear the same things every week... monday outfit, tuesday outfit...
-emily
Thanks for the comments about the house. Michelle and I are quite excited but wish June 25 would hurry up and get here.
About the clothes, I love clothes! I have more clothes than I know what to do with.
Post a Comment