Monday, March 16, 2009

Quick update. . .

(Warning...I did not proof read this before I posted it, sorry!!!)

The concert Saturday was loud...very loud!!! I was a little unaware of how heavy metal the bands were going to be. I did enjoy the Wavorly song I knew and I really liked the second band, Philamont. Michelle and I agreed they were our favorites. After the concert though I decided I am not a heavy metal kind of guy. It was too loud and I don't understand the jumping and head banging. I really don't understand the head banging stuff. I think it would hurt my brain if I did it all night.

Also, Michelle and I have been cleaning house the last few days. We have actually got a lot accomplished but we have yet to attack our study. The study at our house is the closet everyone has that they shove everything in when people are coming over, but we have a whole room. Few have seen the study, its that bad. Its the only room in our house that is not organized, and I am a very organized person.

Tonight is the softball game, if it happens. It hasn't rained in a while so hopefully we will be able to play. Will keep you updated on that. Hopefully I play better than last game.

Well its off to more cleaning, Michelle is working and I am typing...something wrong with this picture. See y'all all later!!

Peace out YO!

No comments: