Well it's been three days since I have updated and there's a good reason, I have been BUSY!!! My list of things to get accomplished today is about 15 things long, no kidding, and most of them involve going somewhere.
Updates on the past
- Went to San Angelo this week to see Wes and Stacey and their new baby, Makenzie. It was a good trip, very long drive to and from but well worth it. Michelle enjoyed the baby, I think she secretly wants one really bad. Oh wait, its not a secret! While we were in San Angelo I played the Wii fit, and realized three things, 1. IT'S HARD!!!, 2. I have no balance, and 3. I hate it because I have no balance. I would really like to try again, but I am content playing NCAA football right now.
- Had a softball game on Wednesday night. It was quite exciting!! We were down 10-0 after two innings and somehow managed to come all the way back and win in extra innings. That means we play tonight at 6:30 and then at 7:30 if we win the first one. I have enjoyed playing softball again. I just need to find my swing, I am not doing to hot right now at the plate. I had a chance to win the game on Wednesday with a sac fly but I ended up flying out to the shortstop. Hopefully tonight, my swing comes back to me and I end up batting .1000 tonight.
- Michelle and I went to Epic Proportions last night at the TCT. Its was a pretty good play, makes me want to star in a play. I wish Travis would have some kind of production that they need adults in. Maybe I will get noticed at a Travis production and TCT will be interested. And who knows that might be my big break!!! Just kidding, I know all of you are saying don't quit your day job but if you know me, I LOVE to entertain. I am convinced that is the only reason Michelle married me (I know it wasn't looks!!!)
Well breakfast is almost ready. I have been up for an hour and am just now sitting down to eat. My list of things to do has called my name since I woke up this morning. I will leave you with a few pictures of the house. It is coming along well and all the framing should be completed by this weekend.
This is me standing outside the house. Sorry it was so dark. If you can read the dirt, it says CASA. Still confused about that!
Michelle standing in the front door, welcoming all of y'all to our new house!
The house
This is the romantic place I took Michelle this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment