The last day of school was yesterday and the kids as well as me were more than ready for a two week break. Even though after about a week I will start to miss my job and the kids, I think I need a break pretty bad.
Yesterday we had the annual students vs. faculty volleyball/basketball game. Two words...not fun. We won as usual but the teacher didn't really get a chance to play. I am not going to say much more on that because someone that works at my school might read this.
Yesterday I also got to go skydiving for the second time. I am planning the third already. If you have never had a chance to skydive let me tell you, its amazing. If you would like to go, I am probably going to go again in the summer, so let me know. I got to do a lot of flips when we came out of the plane this time since I had a little more experience. My tandem instructor told me the next time I jump it better be solo. I liked this!
Today we are going down to San Antonio to see Lion King, Michelle is super excited. We will spend the night in San Antonio tonight and drive back to Temple Sunday to pick up Michelle's dad and head to Arkansas. Fun times on the road!
I will not have internet access for a while so this will be my last post for about 5 days or so. So until then Merry Christmas and a happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment