Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Diary of a Wimp, Week three begins

Apparently days off are good in the workout world, well at least wimpy workout world!! Today was another day of 5K. I always start with the treadmill and always type in 35 minutes. I have never ran the 5K in more than 35 minutes so I figure 35 is a safe bet. Well tonight I would have been safe typing in 30 minutes. For the first time EVER!!! I cracked the 30 minute mark on the 5K. I finished my 5K in 28:45. I was moving...well I thought so. My goal time is 25 minutes. Although it's a ways away I still feel confident that I can make it to that goal.

On another note I have decided to enter the Jingle Bun 5K in Temple that is on December 12. If anyone wants to join me in this endeavor let me know and we will run it together.

Finally I posted yesterday about my career choices that I am searching for answers about. I am still praying super hard about my career choice and still wait on an answer. I think at the end of all of this I will not only learn what God wants me to be buttttttt I will learn patience...its been real HARD!

Makin like a banana and splitting...

No comments: