Its been a week now and I can already notice some changes. For instance I ran 2 miles tonight and had little problem completing it. Running has not been a problem for me since I had been running at least a mile almost every night before I join the gym. I miss running the miles down the block but watch football and baseball as I am running is quite nice.
So tonight we jumped on the bench before anyone else could get it. I got 120 pounds up 19 times tonight. Now I know that doesn't sound like much but considering a week ago I maxed out at 120, I think I am doing pretty good. My goal is 200 by January 1, we will see if I get there.
Tomorrow is Diary of a Wimp picture day (it's Tuesday). I doubt you notice any change because I haven't really lost much weight and my arms or legs aren't much bigger. But hopefully I will be able to look back on the first few weeks and things gosh, I was really that wimpy!!
Over and out until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment