8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Two softball games on Friday
2. Rangers-Stros game on Saturday
3. The thought that Matt and Casey are going to the Rangers-Stros game
4. Rachel's graduation (I like getting dressed up)
5. Dissecting frogs on June 2
6. 8th grade graduation ceremony (I am excited to see these kids "walk" across our stage)
7. Skydiving--We are actually doing this, this summer!!!
8. Going to GT training on my birthday (NOT Excited)
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Made Michelle's lunch =)
2. Taught Worth the Wait curriuclum (we shall leave it at that)
3. Passed out awards at the 7th grade awards ceremony
4. Watched the Rangers lose, ending their 7 game winning streak
5. Ate Whataburger, my favorite!
6. Played college football on the Wii, with the Harvard Crimson!
7. Wore my new sports coat
8. Went to bed way too late, i.e. 12
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Finish my masters before I even start
2. Become a chef!!!
3. Become an expert disc golfer
4. Learn golf so I can play once a week with Casey
5. Speaking of Casey, I wish I could beat him at racquetball
6. Become a better teacher, I stink at my job!
7. Become a better husband, my favorite job!!!
8. Have next years lesson plans done already
8 shows I watch:
1. Baseball Tonight
2. The Biggest Loser
3. PTI
4. Sportscenter
5. Rangers Insider
6. Rangers Live
7. ESPNews
8. Golden Girls
8 people I tag:
1. Sarah x2
2. Matt
3. Stacey
4. Emily x2
5. Casey
6. Rachel
7. Your momma
8. A llama
1 comment:
You crazy kids and your skydiving!
Post a Comment