Friday, July 2, 2010

It's raining but not pouring...

So today Michelle and I decided to go on our normal two mile morning walk. The skies looked pretty bad but that is how they looked yesterday at Schlitterbahn and it never really rained on us yesterday so I thought nothing of it. Well I should of thought something of it because it started to rain and rain a lot, but not to the pouring stage. When it really started to rain we were about a mile from our house. So we walked faster and finally made it home, soaked. There are positives and negatives to this rain we are having: Positive One: This is the third day this week I haven't had to water my grass (three days of rain) & Negative One: Today is the second softball game this week that has been cancelled because of rain. For those of you who know me, know I love softball and missing it for a whole week is bad for me.

Over and out until later, hope you have a great fourth of July if I don't post until after that.

No comments: