Thursday, July 15, 2010

Completely backwards...

So I didn't realize that the way I uploaded these pictures was completely backwards from how they happened. So you can either scroll all the way down and be in order or you can just relive these memories backwards.

These are the cupcakes we had after Chili's. (Notice one is already eaten from, I was hungry) We eat at the same Chili's each year on our anniversary. It is the first place we went together as a married couple.



At Babies R' Us. This is Buzz Lightyear and I am giving him a piggy back ride. Too bad this toy was made for a 5 year old.

Outside the LBJ museum.


Another one outside the LBJ museum. We really liked the fountain behind us (that you cannot see in this picture).




Michelle, 36 weeks.



Cow Appreciation Day. Free food!!!






1 comment:

Sarah said...

My pictures always upload backwards! It is so annoying!