Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yet another day

My day started off great. I had lots of optimism and thought I would get a lot of stuff done. Well that fell flat really quick. I took a nap around 8ish after the medicine really kicked in. Then I started working on my resume so that I can move up to high school. I will complete my resume tomorrow and submit it so that things can get moving on that. Tomorrow after I finish my resume I will start working on studying for the certification test which is next Saturday. I got a lot of work but am not to worried about it. I think I should be able to pass it and if I don't there is another test in June.

Things I got accomplished today:

Not a lot but I did walk all the way down to the mailbox. For those of you who don't know my house the mailbox is at least a 100 feet away maybe even 200 feet. So I totaled a lot of crutching in that one trip.

My goals for tomorrow:

Resume
Study
Go somewhere with my sister. She doesn't know it yet but I am going to go somewhere. I might go visit my students.

No comments: