Easter was good! I got lots of candy, and hopefully I won't eat it all. I got good new Sunday afternoon when I found out several members of my family who do not regularly go to church went. Hopefully it was an obligation kind of thing and that it keeps up. Also for Easter I went out to Michelle's family shin-dig! It was a lot of fun but I couldn't eat!!! There was ham and I only at a slice!!!! I also had fun throwing confetti eggs at Michelle's cousins and sister. It never fails though, ever year I refuse to hit Michelle with an confetti egg, does that stop her? NOPE! I only got hit twice and oh yeah once was because of her.
School is back in session and will be in session for me pretty soon. I got accepted to grad school and registered for classes. Talk about crazy, my schedule is crazy. I will be taking 6 hours this summer and 6 hours in the fall. Its okay, I will make it!! I hope!
I will leave you will a couple of pictures that have been taken in the past couple of days!
This is a picture taken on Easter. I don't know what Michelle was looking at, but I like this picture!
My puppy!
We have a driveway, bricks, insulation...all today!
We also have sheet rock, but its not up yet!
1 comment:
hey eric, glad to hear you are feeling better with the teeth. the house is looking awesome, I'll volunteer to be the first to try out the masterbed room and bath if you need someone. Just wanna make sure everything is up to standards. i think you oughta hit michelle with a salt filled egg, she what she thinks.
Post a Comment