Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's been a while...

So it has been forever since I last updated and this update is probably not going to be very long because I have lots of reading to do for grad school. Speaking of grad school, my first class is over. I have successfully completed my first class in grad school. I only have 43 hours left. So in the spring of 2012 I should walk across the stage.

So the past three weeks Michelle and I have been doing the "couch to 5k" plan. I have to say my endurance has increased. The first two weeks were kind of warm-up, where you walk and run and walk and run and walk and run and walk and run...get the point. Now these sessions of walking and running are very short, no more than 90 seconds. This week was the session is to run for 3 minutes (multiple times) without stopping. Now I know to all you in shape people your like run for 3 minutes, please! Well to me its was like a bit tough. We have done this session 2 out of the 3 times this week and I have to say, Michelle and I are actually getting into some sort of shape...not round either!

This week I also started running and extra mile after Michelle and I are finished with the session. Well it is actually 1.2 miles but who is counting. On Monday I completed the 1.2 miles in 11 minutes and 38 seconds. Tonight I finished the 1.2 miles in 11 minutes and 22 seconds. I am quite proud of myself even if you aren't!!

So things on tap for this week...read for grad school!! I am also dressing up like a cow on Friday for Dress like a Cow day at Chick-fil-A. Free meal and great pictures.

Ranger game is on tap for July 31 with post game fireworks. Friends, Rangers, and Fireworks can't get better than that!! Also Michelle and I will be going to Bye Bye Birdie with Emily, Emily, Adam, and Jud. Fun times!!!

Well that wraps up this up!

No comments: