So tonight was a great night for me!!! Here is how the night unfolded!!
Michelle and I, along with Emily, travelled to Killeen to go play some putt-putt with the church. Every Sunday night during the summer we have Family Road Trips. I did miserable, a lot worse than normal. I did end up making two hole in ones but I ended up shooting a 65, par was 46. Oh well I had fun. We (the three aforementioned people) played with Erin and Matt. It was a great time of fellowship and a great time of me really stinking at putt-putt.
After putt-putt the group of use (now the five aforementioned people) went to Yoyo's. I had never been to Yoyo's but it sounds great so we (Michelle and I) thought we would give it a shot. Let me explain Yoyo's in a nutshell--you get a bowl add different flavors of yogurt (how ever much you want of each flavor) then you add your mix-ins (once again how ever much you want). Then you take your bowl and get it weighed. You pay buy the ounce, my bowl weighed 10.6 ounces, I was shocked! So I ate every stinking bit of my yogurt plus mix-ins. I felt quite creative because I had peanut butter, vanilla, and chocolate yogurt with M&M's, peanut butter chips, Butterfinger chunks, and chocolate chip cookie dough. No kidding it was probably all of the calorie intake I was suppose to have all day!!! It was awesome and I am considering going back, the only draw back is it is in Harker Heights.
Once we got back to Temple, Michelle and I painted the 6th brown paint on the wall. We are trying to decide a brown to paint the house and well we have now had 6 different shades we have looked at. All together we have spent over $40 on sample paint, but I guess you have to find the right one. After tonight we found the right one, its called nutty beige. Michelle and her mom like to call it peanut butter. Google it, it's made by Behr if you care to see.
Another milestone that happen tonight is I got a total of 2 chapters read today. I finished the second chapter tonight. The book I am currently reading is the most awfully boring book I have ever read. I could read the title of each chapter and be done. Each chapter has 20-30 pages going into way to much detail on what the title says. Oh well I only have 9 more chapter of this book, and I have to have it read by Friday. 2 chapters a day!!! Grad school is kicking my butt!
I will close with some exciting news in the life of Eric Thornal---I start summer softball tomorrow. We play at 8:30. Hopefully I will get my swing back and start hitting the ball more. I seriously lost my swing the last 5 games of the spring league.
Well have a super-b week and I am going to make like a banana and SPLIT!!!
1 comment:
I think I'll call the paint Nutter Butter. . . assuming I don't change my mind in the morning.
Post a Comment