So I am not really trying to update this on a daily basis like a lot of people do but something funny happen to me yesterday and I must share. I was at my parent's house eating dinner. It was free pizza, you can't turn down free pizza! When my dad sat down in his chair one of the legs broke. Now my dad is not a big guy and they down own cheap stuff. This table and chairs set is quite old and one of these chairs had been broken before. Back to the funny stuff -- the chair leg snapped and he fell in slow motion. No kidding it was not a hit the ground hard kind of fall. As he is falling he hits the computer desk which is right next to where he was sitting. Once he hit the computer desk he knocked a stapler off which then hit him on his way down to the floor. Needless to say my mom lost it and when she loses it she will laugh for atleast 5 minutes. This was like a 10 minute laugh. So that was my funny of the day.
I am about to go eat lunch and hopefully do something more exciting then nap all afternoon.
Also I had a comment to make my blog look nicer. Well I don't know how so maybe one day it will look nicer.
2 comments:
Hmmm. . . By any chance would that chair your dad was sitting on be the one that you broke (and secretly tried to repair) when we were in San Angelo? :)
Hey Eric! Welcome to the blogworld! Glad to see that you caved like the rest of us :) Hope things are going good for you!
Chelsey Snodgrass
Post a Comment